Helena Chodkowska University of Technology and Economics thanks to its offer of technical. managerial and economic faculties is a unique higher education institution in Poland which focuses on practiceand provides its students with solid education and a good start into their professional career.
Variety of offered programmes, high level of teaching, outstanding scientific and didactic staff, programmes consistent with the current labour market trends and an attractive scholarship systemare just a few assets of studying at Helena Chodkowska University of Technology and Economics.
The programmes are offered at Bachelor, Engineer and Master level.UTH teaches in Warsaw and Płońsk
The University is listed in the registry of non-state higher education institution with number 5.
- 30 years of tradition,
- over 30 thousand graduates,
- studies at engineering majors are conducted in our own, professionally equipped laboratoriesand laboratories of Motor Transport Institute, Automotive Industry Institute and Road and Bridge Research Institute,
- cooperation agreements with numerous companies and institutions with respect to creating and conducting study programmes and internships,
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS),
- attractive system of scholarships and maintenance grants,
- participation in the Erasmus international exchange programme,
- one of the best equipped and stocked librariesfocused on new technologies, offering e-book readers and a vast collection of e-books,
- access to a number of electronic databases,
- well-equipped campuseswith access to computers and Wi-Fi,
- numerous accessibility features for the disabled,
- active support to students and graduates in seeking attractive jobs,
- good choice of sport activities,
- convenient forms of financing for students,
- a dynamic student governmentorganising charity events, conferences, meeting with celebrities and other events.
Our asset is also the academic atmosphere.